Laminating / Composites Insulating Varnishes and Impregnating Resins
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond UV15 is a new one component, high strength, low viscosity, UV curable epoxy resin based polymer system for bonding, sealing, & coating with exceptionally high performance properties. It is a 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or other volatiles. When exposed to a source... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Electronics; Electric Power; Laminaes; Marine; Military; OEM or Industrial; Photonics; Semiconductors, IC's; Tooling
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer
- Chemical System: Epoxy
from Epoxies Etc...
10-2000 is a one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding. and laminating. It may also be used to impregnate glass cloth and create a pipe repair. system. FEATURES: • Solvent Free. • No Mixing Required. • Resists Moisture, Solvents and Heat. • High... [See More]
- Industry: Laminaes; OEM or Industrial
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Chemical System: Polyurethane