LEMO® Manufacturer of High Quality
A Global Leader
LEMO is the acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection and cable solutions. LEMO's high quality Push-Pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video and telecommunications.
LEMO has been designing precision connectors for six decades. Offering more than 75,000 combinations of product that continue to grow through custom specific designs, LEMO and its affiliated sister companies REDEL, NORTHWIRE and COELVER currently serve more than 100,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world.
LEMO Means “Quality”
The name LEMO has become synonymous with quality and customer service, setting standards that others strive to meet. Their connectors are designed in an ISO 9001 business environment, ensuring the highest quality products for their customers.
Although LEMO offers the most extensive product line in the industry, they understand that some application needs are unique. If they don’t have exactly what you need, LEMO will design and build a connector that’s just right for your application.
Expand the quality of the connector to the cable assembly with their one-stop shop value-added service. LEMO’s skilled cable assembly technicians offer guaranteed assemblies to meet your specific needs.
Only LEMO offers extended customer service hours so you get technical support when you need it. LEMO’s Customer Support Team includes in-house Product Specialists, Application Engineers plus a nationwide network of sales representatives and distributors.
LEMO Connectors offer a unique combination of benefits:
- Original Push-Pull Connector, self-latching system saves space and time while ensuring durable connections.
- Precision construction from machined brass, stainless steel or aluminum ensures safety and uniform mating.
- Gold plated contacts assure excellent electrical performance
- Collet-type strain relief securely grips circumference of any round cable, protecting connection even under extreme stress.
- Bend relief option offers additional able protection, with color-coding available.