Rack Mountable Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) Datasheets
from CONTEC Co., Ltd.
These modules are compact (180mm (w) ×140mm (d) ×34mm (h), provide 32/16 channels of optocoupler isolated digital input (compatible with current sink output) and 32/16 channels of optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs (current sink) with a maximum response time of 200 μsec. They... [See More]
- Features: Rack Mountable; GPIB
- Serial Ports: 1
from GE Digital Energy
The D20 substation controller offers an industry leading design embedded with high value substation automation applications that provide cost savings, increased reliability, and improved operational efficiencies in your substations. The D20 device acts as the gateway to SCADA master stations for... [See More]
- Features: Rack Mountable
- Digital I/O Points: 1 to 4
- Serial Ports: 7 to 49
- Memory Capacity: 8000 to 16000
from Global Detection Systems Corp.
Accepts up to 16 inputs, 3 independent alarm levels, SPDT common alarm [See More]
- Features: Alarming; Data Logging; Environmental Monitoring; Expansion Card; Intrinsically Safe; Process Monitoring; Rack Mountable (optional feature); Weather Tight Enclosure (optional feature)
- Analog I/O Points: 8 to 16
- Serial Ports: 2
- Communications: Serial Comm.; 4-20 mA (optional feature); Ethernet (optional feature); LCD; Tele / Radio (optional feature)
from Willowglen Systems Inc.
Designed for medium to large sized sites. Up to 16 I/O modules are supported in standard configuration, and is expandable. [See More]
- Features: Alarming; Battery Back Up (optional feature); Rack Mountable; Real Time Clock; Redundant (optional feature); Software (optional feature)
- Analog I/O Points: 256
- Serial Ports: 6
- Digital I/O Points: 256