Motorized via Computer Interface Filter Wheels Datasheets
from Edmund Optics Inc.
USB or RS-232 Interface. Bi-Directional Movement. C-Mount and T-Mount Adapters Available. These Motorized Filter Wheels are ideal for a number of automated applications requiring spectral selection or light intensity control. The RS-232 filter wheel can be controlled directly via a control box, or... [See More]
- Indexing Control: Computer
- Number of Wheels: 1
- Number of Positions: 5 (optional feature); 8 (optional feature)
- Filter Size: 1" (optional feature); 2" (optional feature)
from Prior Scientific, Inc.
Key Features: High speed filter change, 55ms between adjacent positions for the HF110 controlled via ProScan (120ms for OptiScan ). The ability to mount on the illumination or emission side of the microscope. Large selection of adapters to fit most illuminators. Available for 25mm (10... [See More]
- Indexing Control: Controller; Computer
- Number of Wheels: 2; Stackable
- Number of Positions: 8
- Filter Size: 1"; 1 ¼"