Composites Web Coating Services Datasheets
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers the most highly developed coating technology available in the field. With our feedback loop between user and manufacturer, our technology has been honed to provide the most precise and uniform coating achievable. Combined with our team of highly trained coating specialists and... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Paper; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Textile; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Adhesives or PSA; Ceramic Coating; Coil / Roll Coating; Plastic Coating; Rubber Coating
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Corona Treatment
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy can coat your custom-fabricated rubber products to impart special properties that are required for your application. For 25 years, our solutions providers have been helping partners find the right solutions for sealing challenges. Sowhether you need coated rubber window channels,... [See More]
- Materials: Composites; Foam; Plastic; Textile; Rubber
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Rubber Coating; Spray Coating; Custom Fabricating
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Capabilities: Plating; Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Ceramic Coating; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Phosphate Coating; Plastic Coating; Powder Coating; Thermal Spraying; Spray Coating
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008