from ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
ELANTAS PDG, Inc., founded in 1919 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, is a premier global supplier of specialty resins for applications in the electrical and electronic industries. ELANTAS Electrical Insulation companies are respected as the market leaders in the development and manufacturing of wire... [See More]
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing; Thermoset
- Chemical System: Alkyd
- Form / Shape: Liquid
- Industry: Electronics; Electric Power; OEM or Industrial; Construction (optional feature); Tooling; Sand-filled transformers
from Epoxies Etc...
10-2000 is a one component, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding. and laminating. It may also be used to impregnate glass cloth and create a pipe repair. system. FEATURES: • Solvent Free. • No Mixing Required. • Resists Moisture, Solvents and Heat. • High... [See More]
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Chemical System: Polyurethane