Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Cecor, Urso & Urso, Inc.
Description: , metalworking fluids, cutting fluids, etc.) for re-use (when applicable). Reduce machine downtime, labor costs and mess. Save time and money. Features include the following: Available in 175-, 300-, 400-, 500- and 600-gallon capacities. 20 HP propane engine offers extra power. No separate power source
- Application / Industry Use: Heat Transfer Fluids, Other
- Clarifiers: Suction Clarifier
Supplier: SigmaTEK Systems, LLC
Description: Bevel Provides programming for land, knife, K and blind bevels, corner loops and start slots, advanced height sensing and multi-cut single bevel head support. *Requires the base AutoNEST package. Drilling Provides interactive and automatic tooling, tool management and sorting, 2.5D millingShow More
Description: from the following offerings: Ultrasonic Machining Abrasive Machining - Micro Abrasive Jet (MAJ) CNC Machining Dicing/Sawing Finishing/Polishing Drilling, Milling, Grinding, etc.
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection
- Processes: Grinding / Beveling, Machining, Off Hand Forming (Pressing / Bending), Specialty / Other
- Size Capabilities: 3 to 5.91 inch
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Dichroic, Germanium / Semiconductor, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Chalcogenide / Sulphide, Fluoride Glass, Specialty / Other
Supplier: HTI Plastics
Description: us with better control over quality, delivery and cost. Our trained professionals are skilled in all aspects of handling plastic molded product. Our secondary options include: Insert molding Over molding Clean assembly environment Ultrasonic welding Automated videoscope measuring Machining
- Molding Type: Thermoplastic Injection Molding, Thermoset Injection Molding
- Services Offered: Insert Molding / Overmolding, Large Part Molding, Prototype / Market Entry Molding, High Volume Production (Long Runs), Assembly Services, Tool / Mold Making, Bonding, Design Assistance, Hot Stamping Services, Just-In-Time Capability, Machining, Packaging / Shipping
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Description: As a solutions provider for machining hard and brittle materials, Bullen offers CNC machining as one of our options for various challenges, such as drilling, milling, and grinding materials including: Glass Ceramics Silicon carbide Sapphire Quartz Zirconia We can achieve and provide
- Capabilities: Drilling, Electrode EDM, Milling, Turning, Wire EDM, Other
- Number of Axes: 3-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Other
- Length Capacity: Greater than 48"
Description: for their particular application. By combining conventional CNC machining, grinding, and milling processes with unique and innovative ultrasonic machining we provide customers. Flexibility and access to a greater number of options and solutions to match your application requirements Lower-cost parts
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Surface Grinding, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Other
- CNC Machining: Yes
- Micro Machining: Yes
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Quartz, Sapphire / Ruby, Other
Description: The Micro Abrasive Jet (MAJ) machining process erodes the target material by use of fine abrasive particles blasted at a high velocity. This process allows for very precise and accurate control of material removal rate. Non-machined areas are covered using a protective mask created
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Other
- CNC Machining: Yes
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Composites, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Quartz, Sapphire / Ruby, Other
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production
Description: Not all machining services providers are created equal- For outstanding Customer Service, Quality, Cost and Delivery- Trust Bullen Unique and innovative ultrasonic machining Prototype through production- scalable with a breadth of machining options to fit your specific requirement Technical
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Water / Abrasive Jet Machining, Deep Hole Drilling, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Jig Grinding, Surface Grinding, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Etching / Chemical Milling, Other
- Secondary Operations: Lapping / Polishing, Other
- Specialty Machining: CNC Machining, Micro Machining
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Composites, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Ultra-hard Materials, Quartz, Other
Supplier: M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Description: specifications. Our complete in-house tool shop gives us the abilityto respond rapidly to customer needs and changes. It also gives us totalcontrol over the quality and schedule of the final product. M&Poffers secondary operations such as plating, ultrasonic welding and inserting,painting
- Services: Assembly Services, Design Assistance / Review, Tool Making, High Volume Production, Prototype / Short Run, Specialty Packaging
- Materials: ABS, Acrylic, Nylon / Polyamide, Polycarbonate, PPE/PPO, Polyurethane / Urethane, PVC
- Processes: Cold Extrusion, Hot Extrusion
- Secondary Operations: Bending/Forming, Cutting, Drilling/Punching, Embossing, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Printing / Labeling, Tape/Adhesive Application
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
This paper reports a study on rotary ultrasonic machining ( drilling ) of CFRP/Ti stacks - using variable feedrate (higher feedrate for CFRP and lower feedrate for Ti).
Advanced Analysis of Nontraditional Machining
The experiments were conducted on an 800 W ultrasonic drilling machine with tuned frequency of 20 kHz .
Ultrasonic Processes and Machines
An ultrasonic drilling machine is built in a similar manner.
ultrasonic machining - offers from ultrasonic machining manufacturers, suppliers, exporters & wholesalers
[ Related Keywords : ultrasonic drilling machine , ultrasonic gemstone machine, gem machine, jade equipment ] .
Metal Carving Machine Exporters, Metal Carving Machine Selling Leads
[ Related Keywords : ultrasonic drilling machine , ultrasonic gemstone machine, gem machine, gemstone drilling machine ] .
This paper reports a study on rotary ultrasonic machining ( drilling ) of CFRP/Ti stacks - using .
Nonsilica glasses for holey fibers
Here, we present a microstructured holey preform based on high-lead sil- icate glass (Schott SF6), using the ultrasonic drilling machine in our laboratory [see Fig. 6(c)].
Machine Tools Handbook: Design and Operation > INTRODUCTION
Ultrasonic drilling machines .
Pressure‐induced enhancement of proton conduction in brucite
An ultrasonic drilling machine was used to core single crystals of Mg(OH)2 cylinders of 2 mm in diameter and 0.6 mm in thickness, with an .
A universal piezo-driven ultrasonic cell microinjection system
Power ultrasonics have been utilized in ultrasonic drilling machining and ultrasonic surgery (Sun et al. 1997) in which the injector pipette cuts instead of pierces through the cell membrane during the piezo-driven cell injection process.
Patterned wafer bonding using ultraviolet adhesive
Finally, the glass column and wafer were perforated by the ultrasonic drilling machine to form a negative pressure passage.
Influence of coolant conditions in ultrasonic assisted grinding of high performance ceramics
The technological investigations were carried out on an ultrasonic drilling machine tool HS45/5 from SAUER which is equipped with a state-of-the-art ultrasonic oscillation system.
Comparison between the process–structure–property relationships of silica foams prepared through two different processing routes
For compression tests, the resin-impregnated SSF and PSF samples (after curing of resin) were drilled using ultrasonic drilling machine to obtain cylindrical samples, having the dimensions of 9.25 mm diameter and 19–22 mm height.
Fundamental experiments as benchmark problems for modeling ultrasonic micro-impact processes
Within ultra- sonic machining ( drilling , milling, grinding) micro im- pacts lead to abrasion at the processed workpiece and hopefully do not damage the tool.
Additional deep holes (for the tall electrode pad) were drilled using an ultrasonic drilling machine .