Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: SigmaTEK Systems, LLC
Description: Bevel Provides programming for land, knife, K and blind bevels, corner loops and start slots, advanced height sensing and multi-cut single bevel head support. *Requires the base AutoNEST package. Drilling Provides interactive and automatic tooling, tool management and sorting, 2.5D millingShow More
Description: from the following offerings: Ultrasonic Machining Abrasive Machining - Micro Abrasive Jet (MAJ) CNC Machining Dicing/Sawing Finishing/Polishing Drilling, Milling, Grinding, etc.
- Fabrication Services: Design Assistance, Glass Part Fabrication, Glass Cutting / Profiling, Glass Repair, Materials Development / R&D, Material Selection
- Processes: Grinding / Beveling, Machining, Off Hand Forming (Pressing / Bending), Specialty / Other
- Size Capabilities: 3 to 5.91 inch
- Materials Processed: Aluminosilicate, Borosilicate, Dichroic, Germanium / Semiconductor, Glass Ceramic, Silicate / Fused Silica, Soda Lime, Quartz, Chalcogenide / Sulphide, Fluoride Glass, Specialty / Other
Description: As a solutions provider for machining hard and brittle materials, Bullen offers CNC machining as one of our options for various challenges, such as drilling, milling, and grinding materials including: Glass Ceramics Silicon carbide Sapphire Quartz Zirconia We can achieve and provide
- Capabilities: Drilling, Electrode EDM, Milling, Turning, Wire EDM, Other
- Number of Axes: 3-axis Machining
- Specialty Machining: Other
- Length Capacity: Greater than 48"
Description: for their particular application. By combining conventional CNC machining, grinding, and milling processes with unique and innovative ultrasonic machining we provide customers. Flexibility and access to a greater number of options and solutions to match your application requirements Lower-cost parts
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Surface Grinding, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Other
- CNC Machining: Yes
- Micro Machining: Yes
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Quartz, Sapphire / Ruby, Other
Description: The Micro Abrasive Jet (MAJ) machining process erodes the target material by use of fine abrasive particles blasted at a high velocity. This process allows for very precise and accurate control of material removal rate. Non-machined areas are covered using a protective mask created
- Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Other
- CNC Machining: Yes
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Composites, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Quartz, Sapphire / Ruby, Other
- Services: Design Assistance, Prototype Services, Low Volume Production, High Volume Production
Description: Not all machining services providers are created equal- For outstanding Customer Service, Quality, Cost and Delivery- Trust Bullen Unique and innovative ultrasonic machining Prototype through production- scalable with a breadth of machining options to fit your specific requirement Technical
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Milling, Turning, Water / Abrasive Jet Machining, Deep Hole Drilling, ID / Internal Grinding, OD / External Grinding, Jig Grinding, Surface Grinding, Laser Machining, Electrode EDM, Wire EDM, Etching / Chemical Milling, Other
- Secondary Operations: Lapping / Polishing, Other
- Specialty Machining: CNC Machining, Micro Machining
- Materials: Carbide, Ceramics, Composites, Diamond / PCD, Glass, Glass Ceramics, Ultra-hard Materials, Quartz, Other
Supplier: M&P Manufacturing USA, Inc.
Description: specifications. Our complete in-house tool shop gives us the abilityto respond rapidly to customer needs and changes. It also gives us totalcontrol over the quality and schedule of the final product. M&Poffers secondary operations such as plating, ultrasonic welding and inserting,painting
- Services: Assembly Services, Design Assistance / Review, Tool Making, High Volume Production, Prototype / Short Run, Specialty Packaging
- Materials: ABS, Acrylic, Nylon / Polyamide, Polycarbonate, PPE/PPO, Polyurethane / Urethane, PVC
- Processes: Cold Extrusion, Hot Extrusion
- Secondary Operations: Bending/Forming, Cutting, Drilling/Punching, Embossing, Machining, Painting / Powder Coating, Printing / Labeling, Tape/Adhesive Application
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
SPIROL Releases Enhanced Manual Heat Insert Driver
SPIROL International, a global leader in the manufacture of engineered components used for joining and assembly-and the installation technology to install them-introduces its next generation Manual Heat Insert Driver, the Model HM. This newly enhanced machine is capable of installing virtually any (read more)
Browse Assembly and Insertion Presses Datasheets for SPIROL
More Information Top
This paper reports a study on rotary ultrasonic machining ( drilling ) of CFRP/Ti stacks - using variable feedrate (higher feedrate for CFRP and lower feedrate for Ti).
Advanced Analysis of Nontraditional Machining
The experiments were conducted on an 800 W ultrasonic drilling machine with tuned frequency of 20 kHz .
Ultrasonic Processes and Machines
An ultrasonic drilling machine is built in a similar manner.
ultrasonic machining - offers from ultrasonic machining manufacturers, suppliers, exporters & wholesalers
[ Related Keywords : ultrasonic drilling machine , ultrasonic gemstone machine, gem machine, jade equipment ] .
Metal Carving Machine Exporters, Metal Carving Machine Selling Leads
[ Related Keywords : ultrasonic drilling machine , ultrasonic gemstone machine, gem machine, gemstone drilling machine ] .
This paper reports a study on rotary ultrasonic machining ( drilling ) of CFRP/Ti stacks - using .
Nonsilica glasses for holey fibers
Here, we present a microstructured holey preform based on high-lead sil- icate glass (Schott SF6), using the ultrasonic drilling machine in our laboratory [see Fig. 6(c)].
Machine Tools Handbook: Design and Operation > INTRODUCTION
Ultrasonic drilling machines .
Pressure‐induced enhancement of proton conduction in brucite
An ultrasonic drilling machine was used to core single crystals of Mg(OH)2 cylinders of 2 mm in diameter and 0.6 mm in thickness, with an .
A universal piezo-driven ultrasonic cell microinjection system
Power ultrasonics have been utilized in ultrasonic drilling machining and ultrasonic surgery (Sun et al. 1997) in which the injector pipette cuts instead of pierces through the cell membrane during the piezo-driven cell injection process.