Monitor for Oil Leaks in your Water System
Featured Product from Arjay Engineering
HydroSense 4420-OCM Continuous closed-loop for all oil types
The HydroSense 4420-OCM offers a low-cost approach to monitoring ppm concentrations of emulsified free oils in clean water. The 4420-OCM continuously monitors a clean water sample for oil leaks. The display, signal output, and alarm can be configured within the 0-250 ppm range. On-line alarm for oil presence in filtered effluent and cooling water.
The HydroSense 4420-OCM uses a light scatter technique to respond to oil contamination in the water. A slip stream approach directs a continuous sample flow through the HydroSense unit and back into the process stream. While it passes through the sample cell a controlled light source is directed into the water. The emulsified oils in the water will scatter the light toward the light sensors placed strategically around the cell. The intensity of light energy is measured to provide an indication of the ppm concentration.
Combining many unique design features into a compact package makes the 4420-OCM an ideal solution to monitoring for oil leaks in your water system.
Features & Benefits:
- Compensation for temperature and lamp deterioration minimizes re-calibration requirements
- Long life LED
- Compressed dry air inlet on sensor block keeps electronics dry in humid conditions
- Continuous display updates every one second
- No consumables or chemical used
- Sample flow returns to the process
- Sample cell can be exchanged with prepared samples for easy testing and calibration
- Light scatter technology responds to petroleum, synthetic and vegetable oils
- Continuous on-line monitoring without chemicals or lag time
- A contamination sensor alert for cleaning
- No tools necessary for routine maintenance
Follow us on:
Engineering and manufacturing process and environmental controls since 1984. Our products are used across all industries for oil in water monitoring, level control, gas detection, and more. They are uniquely designed with advanced technology to help industries work better in environmentally sensitive areas.