On Demand Webinar: High-Density Fiber Connectivity for Data Centers (MTP/MPO)
This 38-minute webinar discusses high-density, multi-fiber array connectivity for data centers and includes:
• Differences between MTP® and MPO connectors.
• Typical installation scenarios.
• Proper polarity for Method A, B, and C connections. Read more...
IT professionals, resellers, integrators, and infrastructure contractors can save money and reduce waste with bulk fiber optic cable cut to the exact length they need. There are no minimum length requirements and most cable is in stock and can ship today if ordered by 10 A.M. E.T. Choose from guaranteed-for-life multimode and single-mode indoor, indoor/outdoor, and outdoor cable. Read more...More Product Announcements from Black Box
Fiber optic cables all have one common weakness: flexibility. The glass core and reflective cladding are essential to signal integrity, and accidentally twisting or bending the cable too much will force attenuation that can ruin your application with signal loss. If the fiber cable is damaged too much, the user is faced with either cutting and re-terminating the cable, an expensive and t... Read more...More Product Announcements from L-com, Inc.
The Lapp Group’s HITRONIC® fiber optic cables are unbeatably fast and secure when transferring large amounts of data. They ensure the superfast data transfer is completely free of interference and is protected against monitoring. Even electromagnetic interference can’t affect a HITRONIC® cable. Read more...More Product Announcements from Lapp Tannehill
- Faster deployments: Cut field installation time and costs by 70 to 80%.
- Proven performance: All cables come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Quick turnaround: Less than a week. Even in a day.
- Order online in seconds at BlackBox.com/PreTerm
Made in the USA
Terminated Fiber, Multimode, 62.5/125 µm, 50/125µm or Single-Mode, 9/125µm - All Lengths!
- 12, 24, 36 and 72-fiber trunk cable
- LC, SC, FC, ST, FDDI, ESCON, MTRJ and more
- 12 Fiber "Plug and Play"
- MTP/MPO connectors for quick connection of 12 fibers
Rosenberger is well-known for offering the highest standards of quality, innovation and functionality in cabling and plug solutions across a wide range of sectors, including industrial automation and Industry 4.0, telecommunication and broadcasting, data centres and building communication-infrast