RF rotary joint with compact size,and stable rotating performance,lifetime
- Suitable for 3D inspection of transparent, mirrored and highly reflective materials
- Can record detailed raw data and generate various forms of 2D/3D graphs
- 2048 dots/line scan density, 0.3um Z-axis repeatability
- Ultra-high-speed scanning as fast as 35,000 lines/sec
- Complete SDK and one-stop software support service
This LiDAR series can measure distance up to 8m. Based on Time-of-Flight (ToF) principle, integrating precise infrared lens and Laser illumination system, Hypersen 3D solid-state LiDAR can produce 3D point cloud data and achieve real-time transmission. Read more...More Product Announcements from Hypersen Technologies Co., Ltd.
A.H. Systems' Tuned Dipole Set provides an accurate standard for precise EMI and site attenuation measurements (per OET-55 and ANSI C63.4). Each Tuned Dipole Set is manufactured per the FCC balun design and is individually calibrated.All sets come contained in a rugged, lightweight storage case which includes four baluns, elements, cables, a tape measure and one clamp for tripod mounting. Read more...More Product Announcements from A.H. Systems Inc.
The A.H. Systems' DRG horn is a broadband antenna that offers excellent performance over the frequency range of 170 MHz - 3 GHz. High gain, low VSWR, input handling capability up to 800 watts CW and rugged design make this horn antenna excellent for both immunity and emissions testing. Read more...More Product Announcements from A.H. Systems Inc.
Frequently used conversion factors, how they are derived, and why they are used. If you need to convert from one series of units to another for any reason, this is the tech. note for you. Read more...More Product Announcements from A.H. Systems Inc.
- Saves time and money with immediate delivery
- Provides cost-effective solutions for short-term projects or overload
- Protects against capital investments and product obsolescence
- Provides the ability to evaluate equipment before purchasing
- Avoids wasting time and money on maintenance costs