40-20 Scratch / Dig Optical Bandpass Filters
from Foctek Photonics, Inc.
Applications. Biomedical. Fluorescence Microscope. Laser System. Inspection Apparatus. Selective Interference. Hg Lamp Spectrum. Analyzing Spectrum. Imaging Optics Systems [See More]
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch / Dig; 80-50 Scratch / Dig
- Filter Shape: Circular
- Application: Infrared; Visible; Ultraviolet
- Filter Diameter, Side Length, or Rectangular Length: 12 to 24
from UNI Optics Co., Ltd.
A band pass filter is a device that passes frequencies within a certain range and rejects (attenuates) frequencies outside that range, and it ’s used to selectively transmit a portion of the spectrum while rejecting all other wavelengths. [See More]
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch / Dig
- Filter Shape: Rectangular