Air / Pneumatic Punch Presses
from Norlok Technology, Inc.
The Heavy Duty Radius machine is your portable sidekick to take care of the toughest fastening projects. This portable tool is designed for maximum flexibility and offers a strong round or rectangular clinch that can fasten up to 1/4" total thickness of mild steel, aluminum, copper, zinc and various... [See More]
- Technology: Air or Pneumatic; Hydraulic
- Sheet Thickness: 0.2500
- Automation / Control: Manual
- Operations: Piercing / Hole Punching
from Aries Engineering Co., Inc.
Design …. At the heart of all HyperCyl Presses is a self-contained hydra-pneumatic cylinder system providing from 1-200 tons of output force using an ordinary plant air supply. Designed as an alternative power source to conventional hydraulic systems. HyperCyl is a clean, quiet and safe power... [See More]
- Technology: Air or Pneumatic; Hydraulic; Hydra-Pnumatic Cylinder
- Operations: Bending; Drawing; Press Forming / Embossing; Marking / Coining; Piercing / Hole Punching; Part Insertion, Part Sizing
- Capacity: 1 to 50
from Associated Pacific Machine Corp.
Die-Less knife cutting for a wide range of materials. The reciprocating knife can cut materials that vary greatly in thickness and in stiffness. This machine can cut very intricate shapes. Machine operation is seperated into three seperate areas: Cut piece nesting, cutting, and cut piece removal. [See More]
- Technology: Air or Pneumatic
- Y / Depth: 59
- Automation / Control: PC Control; CAD
- Operations: Blanking; Piercing / Hole Punching