NIST / National Lab Traceable Voltage Dividers and Voltage References
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The OMEGA ® CL3512A handheld calibrator is two meters in one at an attractive low price. The CL3512A is a temperature calibrator, or thermocouple calibrator, that simulates type J/K/T/E thermocouple signals. Each signal is adjustable by using the coarse and fine dials. The CL3512A can also be... [See More]
- Special Features: Precision Measurements or Calibrator; NIST Traceability; Handheld / Portable
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50
- Type: Voltage; Thermocouple Simulator; Temperature Calibrator
- Operating Voltage: 9
from TEGAM, Inc.
Product Description. Model DT72B is an inductive voltage divider that meets or exceeds all of the requirements for a calibration standard in precision measurement applications. It is easy to integrate into systems for calibration of voltage dividers, transformer standards, synchro/resolver... [See More]
- Special Features: Transfer, Laboratory or Primary Grade; Precision Measurements or Calibrator; RackMount; Stand Alone or Bench; NIST Traceability; Continuously Variable
- Decades: 7
- Type: Current; Voltage; DecadeBox; Divider
- Operating Voltage: ? to 350