Wire / Shaped Wire Specialty Steels and Other Iron Alloys Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
- Type: Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Wire
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Width / OD: 0.0200 to 0.1200
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock; Foil; Wire; Wire - Profile, Round, Flat; Ribbon; Strip
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS Number: 30188
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn