Oil & Gas Technology
FCI is celebrating 50 years of experience as a flow and level solutions provider to the Oil/Gas Industry. FCI products include gas mass flow meters, liquid/gas flow switches/alarm, point level switches/alarms for liquids and interface, and flow conditioners. Our products are installed both onshore and offshore in numerous applications from well-head to mid-stream to refining operations.
- Flare Gas Flow Measurement and Reporting
- Analyzer and Sampling System Flow Monitoring
- Vapor and VOC Recovery and Leak Detection
- Nitrogen Flow Measurement in Blanketing and Inerting Systems
- LNG Boil-Off Capture and Measurement
- Pump Flow Assurance
- Chemical Additives/Injection Flow
- Tanker Loading/Unloading Vent Flow Assurance
- Interface Control in Separation Vessels
Our booth features the ST100 Series Gas Mass Flow Meters for flow measurement in pipes diameters from 1 to 99 inches [25 to 2500 mm]. Take a self-navigated Web Demo to experience the industry's most feature-rich air/gas flow meter. Get product literature detailing special functions for Flare Flow Measurement.
- Multi-Variable: Flow Rate, Totalized Flow, Temperature, Pressure
- 4-20mA, HART, Foundation Fieldbus and more
- Best in Class Digital/Graphical Display
- Up to 1000:1 Turndown
- Global Agency Approvals For Div.1/Zone 1 Installations
The VeriCal In-Situ Calibration Video demonstrates FCI's system enabling field validation/verification of a meter's performance without meter extraction.
SIL 2 rated FLT93 Series is worldwide standard for no/low/high flow detection of all liquids or gases and liquid point level detection.
Vortab Flow Conditioners solve lack of straight-run for flow meter installations.
Visit the FCI booth to enter to win a new iPad Mini!