Dosing Pumps Wastewater Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Metering; ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement; Wastewater; Water; WaterTreatment
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.5
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications. Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids. Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps. Simple,... [See More]
- Pump Type: Condensate; Dosing; Diaphragm; Injection; Metering; PositiveDisplacement; Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.1
- Inlet Size: 0.500
from ARGAL s.r.l.
CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS STANDARD ANSI/ASME B73.1. Pump with impeller keyed to shaft and shaft fitted with sliding rings mechanical seal. MECHANICAL SEALS. SATURN ZGS pumps can be fitted with various mechanical seals, produced either by ARGAL or other leading manifacturers. These seals are offered in... [See More]
- Pump Type: Centrifugal; Dosing; Injection; Water
- Inlet Size: 3.937 to 7.874
- Liquid Flow: 184.9 to 4623.0
- Discharge Size: 3.150 to 5.906
from Grundfos Pumps Corporation
Grundfos DME Digital Dosing pumps combine perfect precision with user-friendliness, covering large dosing quantities in the range from 60 l/h to 940 l/h with few variants [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Injection; WaterTreatment
- Power Source: AC; 115Single; 230Single
- Liquid Flow: 0.3 to 4.1
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodProcessing; PulpPaper; Textile
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a range of progressing cavity pumps and macerating grinders, for demanding positive displacement process applications. Our pumps provide a near constant flow rate and suction lift capability, for handling wastewater sludge, slurries, viscous and shear thinning non-Newtonian fluids. [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Macerator; ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement
- Discharge Pressure: 170.0 to 1044.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 5000.0
- Power Source: AC