Dosing Pumps Wastewater Pumps Datasheets
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group D are used for delivering and dosing small quantities in almost all branches of industry. They are especially suited for low-pulsation delivery of low to highly-viscous media as well as media containing solids and chemically aggressive media while achieving a high... [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Metering; ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement; Wastewater; Water; WaterTreatment
- Discharge Pressure: 174.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.2
- Inlet Size: 1.000
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Hydra-Cell positive displacement diaphragm pumps feature a seal-less pumping chamber so there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace. The seal-less design and check valves enable Hydra-Cell to handle abrasives and particulates that would damage other types of pumps. Hydra-Cell can run dry... [See More]
- Pump Type: Condensate; Dosing; Diaphragm; Injection; Metering; PositiveDisplacement; Wastewater
- Discharge Pressure: 2500.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.6
- Inlet Size: 0.500
from ARGAL s.r.l.
CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS STANDARD ANSI/ASME B73.1. Pump with impeller keyed to shaft and shaft fitted with sliding rings mechanical seal. MECHANICAL SEALS. SATURN ZGS pumps can be fitted with various mechanical seals, produced either by ARGAL or other leading manifacturers. These seals are offered in... [See More]
- Pump Type: Centrifugal; Dosing; Injection; Water
- Inlet Size: 3.937 to 7.874
- Liquid Flow: 184.9 to 4623.0
- Discharge Size: 3.150 to 5.906
from Grundfos Pumps Corporation
The Grundfos DMX range has proven its worth in dosing applications worldwide. With their robust diaphragm-based design and their high-quality motors DMX pumps require minimum maintenance and are best choice for many dosing applications. The DMX range is highly versatile: it covers a wide flow range... [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Injection; Wastewater; WaterTreatment
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Dairy; FoodProcessing; PulpPaper; Textile
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 17.6
from Sulzer Ltd.
Sulzer offers a range of progressing cavity pumps and macerating grinders, for demanding positive displacement process applications. Our pumps provide a near constant flow rate and suction lift capability, for handling wastewater sludge, slurries, viscous and shear thinning non-Newtonian fluids. [See More]
- Pump Type: Dosing; Macerator; ProgressingCavity; PositiveDisplacement
- Discharge Pressure: 170.0 to 1044.0
- Liquid Flow: 0.0 to 5000.0
- Power Source: AC