Urethane / Polyurethane Pipe Liners Datasheets
from Rhino Linings USA, Inc. / Industrial Division
Impact/abrasion/chemical/corrosion/rust & skid resistance, sound deadening. [See More]
- Liner Materials: Urethane / Polyurethane
- Thickness: 0.0625 to ?
- Function: Corrosion; Impact; Abrasion or Sliding Wear; Sound Attenuation or Sound Proofing; PrimaryContainment; SecondaryContainment; High Hydraulic Stability
- Industry / Application: Plastic; Chemical; PowerGeneration; Environmental Remediation; Food Contact, Pharmaceutical or Sanitary; PulpPaper; MetalMills; Material Handling; Mining; Oil & Gas; Construction; Military / Aerospace; Water; Marine; Aggregate, Plating
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Manhole ChimneySeal No. F-88 is an elastomeric lining composed of fiber-reinforced, asphalt-modified. urethane. ChimneySeal is used as a chemical-resistant membrane or gasket seal for the prevention of water infiltration. Manhole ChimneySeal has excellent adhesion to most substrates. As a... [See More]
- Liner Materials: Urethane / Polyurethane; Specialty Cement; Fiber Reinforced Urethane
- Industry / Application: Plastic; Water
- Function: Corrosion; Sealing or Containment; SecondaryContainment
- Form: Liner; Spray-on / Spray-Cast