Customized Control Panels
Featured Product from Industrial Flow Solutions
Controls are needed in a broad range of applications where equipment is tasked with ensuring liquids are managed effectively – delivering the right amount with optimal pressure and removing what does not belong. G&G Controls has experience maximizing system performance in the following applications – avoiding costly downtime, maximizing equipment life, and lowering energy costs.
- Customized automation pump controls and level sensors
- Manage an entire system of pumps and associated equipment
- Graphical dashboards and numerical level indicators
- Cellular based remoted monitoring options
- Triplex control panels manage three pump operation Available in 5 float, 6 float or transducer set point modes
- Implement Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), booster pumps and transducers for maximum efficiency
- Intrinsically safe panels
- Manage electricity usage and maximize pump life
- Manage output flow via PID loop, set point speeds or discharge pressure of pumps for lift stations
- Includes transducers to monitor well water pressure to trigger help from other system component
- Customization for any application utilizing touchscreens, heavy duty floats, level transducers and/or probes
Pumping systems must control several variables to maximize performance. Customized controls can implement VFDs, booster pumps and transducers for maximum system efficiency.