from Titan Tool Supply, Inc.
The Ion 4.3 is an award winning inspection magnifier that provides a crystal clear image for the user. Suitable for quick and immediate use, the Ion is fast to start, comfortable to hold and highly intuitive to use as the product has been designed to replicate the look and feel of an optical... [See More]
- Applications: Assembly
- Magnification: 4 to 14
- Type / Mounting: Handheld
- Features: Illuminated
from All-Spec Industries
The All-Spec 230-100 is a deluxe rectangular fluorescent magnifier with a clamp base. All-Spec 230-100 Features: 47" spring balance arm which can be secured in any position. 3 diopter, 7" x 5-1/2" diameter lens. Includes two 7 Watt compact fluorescent bulbs and bulb shield. UL Listed. Color: Beige [See More]
- Applications: Assembly; Electronics manufacturing; Forensics; Industrial Inspection
- Magnification: 1.75
- Type / Mounting: Arm, Boom or Clamp-on
- Size: 7" x 5.5"
from Traceable® Products
Hands-Free ™ Magnifiers allow two-handed examination of objects. They provide a sharp, crisp, distinct image with vivid enhancement of details. Some sizes provide battery-powered brilliant illumination for precision work (batteries supplied). Magnifiers have perfect focus with zero distortion... [See More]
- Applications: Assembly; Electronics manufacturing; Industrial Inspection; Medical / Life Science; For Use with Foods or Electronics
- Magnification: 2.5
- Type / Mounting: Folding or Linen
- Size: 4.375"