Specialty (Hafnia, Yttria, Ceria, REO, etc.) Ceramic Insulation and Textiles
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
ARMATEX ® Ceramic Coated Fabrics are comprised of a cured, high-temperature coating applied to a variety of high-temperature resistant base fabrics. The ceramic coating enhances strength, adds dimensional stability, and reduces fraying of the fabric in fabrication, as well improving weather... [See More]
- Material: Mineral Oxide
- Thickness: 0.0375
- Type: Fabric / Cloth
- Width / OD: 60.00
from Darco Southern, Inc.
A mini welding curtain manufactured from Tetraglas ® 3000-90 cloth. This pad is sewn on all four sides and contains two grommets. A plumber can hang the small pad with two tacks on a wall to prevent burning the wall while spot welding a pipe. [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Tetraglas® 3000-90 Cloth/Batting
- Thickness: 0.0540
- Type: Fabric / Cloth; Woven
- Width / OD: 8.00 to 10.00
from Steel Guard Safety Corp.
Protect yourself & your equipment from dangerous welding, high-heat, & cutting applications. Provide protection from extreme heat up to 2000 Degrees. SteelGuard Safety ™s welding blankets made from fiberglass, and silica yarn materials provide ideal protection in a variety of high... [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Fiberglass, High Texture Silica Yarn
- Width / OD: 36.00 to 72.00
- Type: Blanket or Batt; Fabric / Cloth; Fibers or Monofilaments; Roving or Yarn; Woven
- Length: 1.3 to 3.0