Refinishing Anodizing Services
from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Degreaser; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Refinishing; Research & Development; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning; Spray Washing
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Electropolishing; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from Paramount Metal Finishing Company
PARAMOUNT METAL FINISHING. 1515 West Elizabeth Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477. Email: email@example.com. www.pmf1.com. ANODIZING & HARDCOATING per MIL SPEC MIL-A-8625 and ASTM B580-79. Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and... [See More]
- Services: Corrosion Inhibitors; Degreaser; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Refinishing; Research & Development; Stripping or Coating Removal; Plating; Painting; Powder Coating
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation; Masking
- Company Information: Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and ASTM B580-79 on military, medical and industrial products. We utilize a high production linear hoist line for optimum quality and high volume production.
- Material: Aluminum; Titanium