Scrub Tank / Immersion Washing Anodizing Services
from Team Metal Finishing
Team Metal Finishing is a World Class metal finishing operation. Our quality and customer service are unmatched within our industry. Combine that with competitive pricing, flexible turnaround, and over 150 years of combined experience, TMF is the solution to your metal finishing needs. [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Degreaser; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Spray Washing
- Capabilities: Chemical Finish or Conversion; Electropolishing; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: Team Metal Finishing specializes in customer service. We offer "received to shipped" computerized tracking of our customers product. We have an onsite laboratory and full R&D capabilities. ISO Certified since 2003. "What Can Our TEAM Do For Yours?"
- Material: Aluminum; Metals; Stainless Steel; Proprietary ElumiGuard Process
from Floturn, Inc.
ANODIZING OVERVIEW. Floturn has immediate capacity available for all your anodizing needs, specializing in handling high-volume, long-run dedicated line projects. Rather than installing an anodizing system in your plant, save the capital and allow us to provide the solution. With over 40 years of... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning
- Capabilities: Anodizing
- Company Information: Floturn offers a sulfuric acid anodize process Type II (clear and color) on a number of different aluminum alloys. A PLC controlled process for precision and repeatability to remarkable specifications that can handle high volume dedicated line projects.
- Certifications: TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM Specific; RoHS
from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Degreaser; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Refinishing; Research & Development; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning; Spray Washing
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Electropolishing; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Degreaser; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008