Southern US Only Anodizing Services
from Floturn, Inc.
ANODIZING OVERVIEW. Floturn has immediate capacity available for all your anodizing needs, specializing in handling high-volume, long-run dedicated line projects. Rather than installing an anodizing system in your plant, save the capital and allow us to provide the solution. With over 40 years of... [See More]
- Company Information: Floturn offers a sulfuric acid anodize process Type II (clear and color) on a number of different aluminum alloys. A PLC controlled process for precision and repeatability to remarkable specifications that can handle high volume dedicated line projects.
- Certifications: TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM Specific; RoHS
- Capabilities: Anodizing
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning
from Paramount Metal Finishing Company
PARAMOUNT METAL FINISHING. 1515 West Elizabeth Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. Tel: 908-862-0772 Fax: 908-862-9477. Email: email@example.com. www.pmf1.com. ANODIZING & HARDCOATING per MIL SPEC MIL-A-8625 and ASTM B580-79. Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and... [See More]
- Company Information: Hardcoat Anodizing & Sulfuric Anodizing per MIL-A-8625 Type III, MIL-A-8625 Type II and ASTM B580-79 on military, medical and industrial products. We utilize a high production linear hoist line for optimum quality and high volume production.
- Services: Corrosion Inhibitors; Degreaser; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance; New or OEM Parts; Refinishing; Research & Development; Stripping or Coating Removal; Plating; Painting; Powder Coating
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation; Masking
- Material: Aluminum; Titanium
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Degreaser; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning
from Team Metal Finishing
Team Metal Finishing is a World Class metal finishing operation. Our quality and customer service are unmatched within our industry. Combine that with competitive pricing, flexible turnaround, and over 150 years of combined experience, TMF is the solution to your metal finishing needs. [See More]
- Company Information: Team Metal Finishing specializes in customer service. We offer "received to shipped" computerized tracking of our customers product. We have an onsite laboratory and full R&D capabilities. ISO Certified since 2003. "What Can Our TEAM Do For Yours?"
- Services: Buffing / Polishing; Degreaser; New or OEM Parts; Immersion Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal; Spray Washing
- Capabilities: Chemical Finish or Conversion; Electropolishing; Hard Coating; Passivation
- Material: Aluminum; Metals; Stainless Steel; Proprietary ElumiGuard Process