Marine Titanium and Titanium Alloys
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Commercially Pure Titanium: Grade 1) Strip, Coil, Foil, Wire, ASTM B265 GR1, ASTM F67. APPLICATIONS. Bellows. aircraft structural honeycomb. gaskets. aircraft skin. heat exchanger parts. deep drawing applications. TITANIUM GRADE 1 DESCRIPTION. Commercially Pure Titanium Grade 1 is one of the... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Marine; Bellows, Aircraft Structural, Honeycomb, Gaskets, Aircraft Skin, Heat Exchanger Parts, Deep Drawing Applications
- UNS R: 50250
- Type: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Titanium is a silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal with a high strength-to weight ratio. Because it is both light and strong, it is used extensively throughout the automotive and aerospace industries. Its ability to maintain strength even with prolonged exposure to saltwater also makes it... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Marine
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Type: Titanium Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2