Hard / Hardened Metals Thread Mills
from Allied Machine & Engineering Corp.
Features and Benefits. Allied's proprietary AM210 ® coating provides a 25-50% increase in tool life over the competition. Allied's Indexable Threadmill Holders are made from a stainless steel that is engineered to dampen vibration during operation. The AccuThread 856 ® Indexable line of... [See More]
- Cutting Application: Aluminum; Hard; Stainless; Steel; Cast Iron
- Cutter: 0.250 to 0.454
- Units: Fractional; Metric
- Cutting Length: 0.25 to 1.00
from Sandvik Coromant Co.
In our comprehensive range of CoroMill ® Plura mills, you will find the best option for your application, whether you need a tool that is optimized for a specific material or one that performs well in many materials. The range of tools includes high-performance solutions for high-speed... [See More]
- Cutting Application: Aluminum; Bronze/Brass; Hard; Stainless; Steel; Titanium; Cast Iron, Lead, Zinc
- Cutter: 0.118 to 0.787
- Units: Fractional (optional feature); Metric
- Shank: 0.039 to 0.787