PCB Fuse Clips
Product Announcement from Keystone Electronics Corp.
Keystone Electronics, a leading manufacture of fuse clips, contacts and holders has a complete selection of PCB mount and rivet mount clips for most manufacturers cylindrical and Automotive blade fuses.
Key Features Include:
• PC thru mount and rivet types for 1AG, 2AG, 3AG, 4AG, 5AG,7AG, 8AG, 13/32 & 5mm fuse sizes as well as Standard, Mini and Maxi Automotive Blade fuses• Low contact resistance
• Withstands shock and vibration
• Low profile, space saving
• Available with or without end stops
• Rated 6.3 to 30 Amps
• Custom designs and modifications available to your specifications
PC MOUNT TYPES offer Snap-fit design enhances assembly and PC retention and are Available with orientation legs to assure proper PC installation
RIVET MOUNT TYPES are Available with straight or 45º solder lugs with .187, .205 or .250 or quick fit tabs
Keystone offers a comprehensive line of fuse clips and holders for a wide variety of fuse sizes and styles, interconnect hardware and components, as well as stamping, machining and assembly services. For modifications and special designs, Keystone also offers application engineering assistance services. Keystone is ISO 9001:2008 certified, RoHS and REACH compliant with headquarters in the US and offices in Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia.