Inside Micrometer Bore and ID Gages Datasheets
from Inspec Inc.
Precision tools come in a very wide variety of sizes, shapes and have varying uses. Common ones include: 1-2-3 blocks, calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, height gages, indicators, pin gages, plug gages, pressure gages, ring gages, scales, squares, steel rules, tape measure, taper/thickness gages,... [See More]
- Gage Type: Bore Gage (optional feature); Caliper; Micrometer; Pin or Plug Gage; Thread or Serration Gage
- Gaging Technology: Air or Pneumatic
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Product features. Satin chrome finished operating and display units. Rigid, lightweight tubular construction. Spindle is hardened through-out and ground, stainless. Measuring faces spherically lapped, one measuring face adjustable. From measuring range 100-125 mm with heat insulators and a locking... [See More]
- Gage Type: Internal or ID Gage; Micrometer
- Range: 1.18 to 7.87
- Gaging Technology: Mechanical
- Resolution: 3.94E-4
from Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems, Inc.
With instrument uncertainty to 2 millionths of an inch (50 nanometers), the Labmaster Universal - Model 175 is suitable for virtually all Internal (ID), external (OD), and same side dimension (SD*) measuring applications. This laser-based universal length measuring system (ULM) has been developed by... [See More]
- Gage Type: Length; Internal or ID Gage; Bore Gage; Indicator; Micrometer; Gaging System or Station; Hole or Slot Gage
- Range: 0.2500 to 10
- Gaging Technology: Electronic; Mechanical
- Resolution: 1.00E-5