Perma-Seal Environmentally Sealed Butt Connectors
Featured Product from Waytek, Inc.
The Perma-Seal Series of butt connectors from Molex provides a rugged, environmentally sealed connections. It is heat shrink insulated which protects joints from physical abuse and abrasions and provides a seal from water, salt and other corrosive compounds.
- Insulation: Heat Shrink
- Wire Gauge: 22-18 AWG
- Material: Tin plated copper
- Linear shrink: 1/-10%
- Minimum shrink temperature: 194°F (90°C)
- Operating temperature: -67°F(-55°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- Durable even immersed in anti-freeze, brake fluid and other chemicals
- Reduces labor costs and time - 40% fster shrinking than polyolefin or nylon products
- Wall thickness is significantly thicker than competing polyolefin or nylon products, providing excellent durability
- Perma-Seal Ring Terminals and Perma-Seal Quick Disconnects also available