Non-contact Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Probes Datasheets
from MTI Instruments Inc.
To eliminate the effects of these variations, MTII developed a unique version of the Accumeasure sensor called the push-pull. In this design each probe consists of two capacitance sensors, built into one probe body. Each sensor is driven at the same voltage, however, there is a 180 degree phase... [See More]
- Features & Format: Non-contact
- Probe Style: Surface Probe
- Application: Flaw, Crack, Void and Inclusion Detectors; Material, Section or Wall Thickness
- Measurement Range: 1.25
from Olympus America, Inc.
The eddy current bobbin probes are lightweight, economical, but solidly built probes with the coils protected with a plastic sleeve and stainless steel wear guides at front and rear ends. They are ideal for the inspection of heaters, coolers, and heat exchangers. Features. Lightweight, solidly... [See More]
- Features & Format: Absolute; Differential; Non-contact; Detachable or Replaceable Tip (optional feature)
- Application: Flaw, Crack, Void and Inclusion Detectors
- NDT Probe Technology: Eddy Current; MFL (optional feature); RFT (optional feature)
- Probe Style: Tubing, Bolt Hole or Inner Diameter Probe