Wall / Material Thickness Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Probes Datasheets
from MTI Instruments Inc.
To eliminate the effects of these variations, MTII developed a unique version of the Accumeasure sensor called the push-pull. In this design each probe consists of two capacitance sensors, built into one probe body. Each sensor is driven at the same voltage, however, there is a 180 degree phase... [See More]
- Application: Flaw, Crack, Void and Inclusion Detectors; Material, Section or Wall Thickness
- Features & Format: Non-contact
- Probe Style: Surface Probe
- Measurement Range: 1.25
from Olympus America, Inc.
Applications: Straight beam flaw detection and thickness gaging. Detection and sizing of delaminations. Material characterization and sound velocity measurements. Inspection of plates, billets, bars, forgings, castings, extrusions, and a wide variety of other metallic and non-metallic components. [See More]
- Application: Material, Section or Wall Thickness
- Features & Format: Contact
- NDT Probe Technology: Ultrasonic
- Frequency: 2250