Magnetic / Hall Effect Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Probes Datasheets
from Fischer Technology, Inc.
In order to achieve the most accurate result possible, a measurement probe must possess certain special properties for each application. Choosing the right probe makes all the difference to the quality of the measurement results, as it transmits the actual measurement signal. Based on decades of... [See More]
- NDT Probe Technology: Eddy Current; Inductive; Magnetic / Hall Effect
- Probe Style: Angled / Curved Tip
- Application: Coating Thickness; Conductivity Probe (optional feature)
from Olympus America, Inc.
Features. Superior high-saturation optimized magnetic design. Improved wear resistance and changeable wear rings. Ideal for air-cooler tubing (with aluminum fns) and for circumferential crack detection [See More]
- NDT Probe Technology: Eddy Current; Magnetic / Hall Effect
- Diameter / Width: 12 to 29.6
- Probe Style: Pencil Probe