CNC Spinning Metal Spinning Services
from Vollrath Manufacturing Services
At Vollrath Manufacturing Services, our metal spinning and flow forming services provide an additional opportunity to keep all operations in-house. Rather than outsourcing projects to a supplementary supplier for spinning, we are able to control the full production process which provides you with... [See More]
- Capability: CNC; FlowForming
- Thickness Capacity: ? to 0.6250
- Company Information: Vollrath Manufacturing Services offers a wide variety of manufacturing capabilities through our six Wisconsin facilities, all located within 70 miles of our corporate headquarters. Each facility offers its own manufacturing specialties, allowing us to serve a broad range of industries. Our breadth and depth of capabilities allow us to be more resourceful and responsive than most suppliers.
- Materials: Aluminum; AlloySteel; SS; Other Metals
from Charles H Schillinger Co.
Our CNC spinning equipment are fully automated machines and capable of sheet metal spinning, trimming and beading all in one process. Copper spinning and aluminum spinning symmetrically round items is what we do most. Stainless Steel spinning is very popular for the pharmaceutical and food service... [See More]
- Capability: CNC; ManualSpinning; FlowForming; ExternalFlanging; InternalFlanging; Necking; Reducing; SpinningHollow
- Diameter Capacity: 0.2500 to 120
- Company Information: Strategically located in suburban Philadelphia, PA the Charles H. Schillinger Co. has achieved worldwide recognition for its exceptional ability to design, fabricate and deliver metal parts and components of unequalled quality, precision and complexity.
- Thickness Capacity: 0.0100 to 1
from Floturn, Inc.
METAL SPINNING. Floturn's CNC metal spinning process means computer technology has aided manpower in a precise, efficient approach to metal spinning. Computer-controlled metal spinning can produce part-to-part consistency in shape and thickness. Diameters up to 60 inches can be processed. [See More]
- Capability: CNC; ManualSpinning; FlowForming; Expanding; ExternalFlanging; InternalFlanging; Necking; Reducing; SpinningHollow
- Diameter Capacity: 2 to 60
- Company Information: Floturn's process offers innovative methods for forming conical, spherical and cylindrical shapes using all alloys including titanium, stainless steel, Inconel, etc. Some industries served are aerospace, commercial, chemical, military, and industrial.
- Thickness Capacity: 0.0150 to 1
from Kryton Engineered Metals, Inc.
We know metal spinning and can offer many creative solutions to spin your part to your specifications competitively. We skillfully craft both automatic and hand-spun precision products. The Kryton team is a part of your team when it comes to pre-planning a part or trouble shooting a problem area. [See More]
- Capability: CNC; ManualSpinning
- Diameter Capacity: 1 to 126
- Company Information: Kryton Engineered Metals has consistently shown how customized, high quality, manufactured metal products can be produced at a reasonable cost within production schedules that exceed customer expectations.
- Materials: Aluminum; AlloySteel; SS
from PMF Industries, Inc.
No other company can combine flowforming with more state-of-the-art processes, in-house manufacturing, design flexibility, and overall project control than PMF. PMF offers concept to completion manufacturing with full engineering consultation. [See More]
- Capability: CNC; FlowForming; Expanding; ExternalFlanging; InternalFlanging; Necking; Reducing; SpinningHollow; One-Piece Const.; Varying Wall Thickness
- Diameter Capacity: 0.5000 to 24
- Company Information: No other company can combine flowforming with more state-of-the-art processes, in-house manufacturing, design flexibility, and overall project control than PMF. PMF offers concept to completion manufacturing with full engineering consultation.
- Thickness Capacity: 0.0080 to 1
from Toledo Metal Spinning Co.
CNC Metal SpinningSpinning is the process of moving a spinning roller over a metal blank. The metal spinning process starts with a sheet metal blank that rotates on a lathe. The metal disc is pressed against a tool (called a mandrel or a chuck) with a tailstock. The metal disc, tailstock and tool... [See More]
- Capability: CNC; ManualSpinning
- Diameter Capacity: ? to 49
- Company Information: Established in 1929, Toledo Metal Spinning has developed into a supplier providing robust metal forming and joining solutions. We have six primary processes; deep drawing, stamping, hydroforming, metal spinning, rolling, and welding all supported by many secondary processes to build parts to customer specifications or for our own product lines.
- Thickness Capacity: ? to 0.3100
from Weiss Industries, Inc.
Weiss Industries is large enough to handle the most challenging medium to high volume jobs in all light & medium gauge metals, yet not so large as to be disinterested in medium to low volume specialty products. We're prepared to provide engineering and development assistance from concept and... [See More]
- Capability: CNC; InternalFlanging; Necking; Reducing
- Diameter Capacity: 1 to 12
- Company Information: Since Our beginning in 1954, our mission has been to completely satisfy our customers’ expectations by continually upgrading capabilities through investment in machinery and training of our staff of highly motivated and skilled engineers and technicians.
- Thickness Capacity: 0.0300 to 0.0800