Design / Development Metal Spinning Services
from Vollrath Manufacturing Services
At Vollrath Manufacturing Services, our metal spinning and flow forming services provide an additional opportunity to keep all operations in-house. Rather than outsourcing projects to a supplementary supplier for spinning, we are able to control the full production process which provides you with... [See More]
- Additional Services: Assembly Services; Design / Development; Just-in-Time Delivery; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Prototype
- Capability: CNC; FlowForming
- Company Information: Vollrath Manufacturing Services offers a wide variety of manufacturing capabilities through our six Wisconsin facilities, all located within 70 miles of our corporate headquarters. Each facility offers its own manufacturing specialties, allowing us to serve a broad range of industries. Our breadth and depth of capabilities allow us to be more resourceful and responsive than most suppliers.
- Thickness Capacity: ? to 0.6250
from Kryton Engineered Metals, Inc.
We know metal spinning and can offer many creative solutions to spin your part to your specifications competitively. We skillfully craft both automatic and hand-spun precision products. The Kryton team is a part of your team when it comes to pre-planning a part or trouble shooting a problem area. [See More]
- Additional Services: Design / Development; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production
- Capability: CNC; ManualSpinning
- Company Information: Kryton Engineered Metals has consistently shown how customized, high quality, manufactured metal products can be produced at a reasonable cost within production schedules that exceed customer expectations.
- Diameter Capacity: 1 to 126
from Toledo Metal Spinning Co.
CNC Metal SpinningSpinning is the process of moving a spinning roller over a metal blank. The metal spinning process starts with a sheet metal blank that rotates on a lathe. The metal disc is pressed against a tool (called a mandrel or a chuck) with a tailstock. The metal disc, tailstock and tool... [See More]
- Additional Services: Design / Development
- Capability: CNC; ManualSpinning
- Company Information: Established in 1929, Toledo Metal Spinning has developed into a supplier providing robust metal forming and joining solutions. We have six primary processes; deep drawing, stamping, hydroforming, metal spinning, rolling, and welding all supported by many secondary processes to build parts to customer specifications or for our own product lines.
- Diameter Capacity: ? to 49
from Weiss Industries, Inc.
Weiss Industries is large enough to handle the most challenging medium to high volume jobs in all light & medium gauge metals, yet not so large as to be disinterested in medium to low volume specialty products. We're prepared to provide engineering and development assistance from concept and... [See More]
- Additional Services: Assembly Services; (CAD) / Solid Modeling; Design / Development; Just-in-Time Delivery; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Prototype; Reverse Engineering / Digitization
- Capability: CNC; InternalFlanging; Necking; Reducing
- Company Information: Since Our beginning in 1954, our mission has been to completely satisfy our customers’ expectations by continually upgrading capabilities through investment in machinery and training of our staff of highly motivated and skilled engineers and technicians.
- Diameter Capacity: 1 to 12