Metal Face Seal Sanitary Valves
from DFT Inc.
The DSV ® is an in-line spring-assisted check valve designed to prevent flow reversal in industries with strict cleanliness codes. To accommodate various piping arrangements, the DSV ® is available as a "Vertical" or "Horizontal" valve. The Horizontal valve is for Horizontal lines requiring... [See More]
- Connection Description: Clamp Flange; Face Seal; Tri-Clamp
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 3.00
- Valve Type: Check; Ball Check
- Maximum Pressure: 108.00
from Deltrol Controls/Division of Deltrol Corp.
2-Way solenoid valve designed to dispense still or carbonated water 0 to 6 psi and withstand a carbonation pressure up to 150 psi prior to vent and dispense. Applications. Control the flow of carbonated water. Features. Inlet I.D. and orifice are the same diameter. Uniform internal transitions... [See More]
- Connection Description: Face Seal; Push-to-Connect
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 150.00
- Valve Type: Solenoid; Control Valve
- Number of Ports: 2