Electronics / RF-Microwave Ceramic Matrix Composites
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board; BarStock; Rod
- Material Type: Aluminum Nitride; SpecialtyMaterial
- Max Use Temperature: 1204
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Optical Grade; Structural; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Shape / Form: BarStock
- Material Type: Glass Ceramics; Silicate / Clay; SpecialtyMaterial
- Length: 12