ASTM / ASME Ingots and Casting Stock Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
NITRONIC 50 Stainless Steel provides a combination of corrosion resistance and strength not found in any other commercial material available in its price range. This austenitic stainless has corrosion resistance greater than that provided by Types 316 and 316L, plus approximately twice the yield... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Babbitt Metals. Featuring tin-base and lead-base babbitts to ASTM, SAE, government, Navy specifications; special and custom alloys. The use of bearing materials to reduce bearing friction can be traced at least back to the Roman chariot days. Soft metals such as Tin and Lead were unsuccessfully... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; SAE; ASTM B-23 Grade 2
- Nonferrous: LowMelting; Tin
- Type: Non-ferrous
from Eastern Alloys, Inc.
No. 2 is the only ZAMAK alloy which is used for gravity casting; mainly for metal forming dies or plastic injection tools. This alloy is sometimes referred to as Kirksite. For die casting, No. 2 offers the highest strength and hardness of the ZAMAK family. However, its high copper content (3%)... [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Nonferrous: Zinc
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy