Plastic / Polymer Display Filters and Films
from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
A thin ETFE film, F-CLEAN ® Greenhouse Film is the preferred covering material for horticultural greenhouses as it lets in more light than glass, PE film, polycarbonate and PMMA sheets. By allowing maximum UV light transmission (up to 94%), F-CLEAN ensures earlier harvest of better quality fruit... [See More]
- Materials: ETFE; Plastic / Polymer
- Thickness: 0.0012 to 0.0039
- Enhancement / Features: Hard Coat / Thin Film; Transparent
from Saint-Gobain Specialty Films
Saint-Gobain has over 40 years of experience in applying conductive as well as antistatic coatings onto plastic film substrates. The coatings are applied optically clear and are utilized in the most critical applications from military performance to electronic end use. The conductive level can be... [See More]
- Materials: PET / Polyester; Plastic / Polymer
- Enhancement / Features: Anti-static / ESD Control; Coated
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
Polarizer. The biggest manufacturer of large-sized Polarizer in the world market. As one of the key materials that constitute the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), this optical film transmits the light emitted from the LCD's backlight in a single direction while blocking the light coming from other... [See More]
- Materials: Plastic / Polymer
- Enhancement / Features: Anti-Reflection / Anti-Glare; Polarizing Film
from American Polarizers, Inc.
API's Near Infrared (IR) filters are an excellent choice for your sensor applications. Made from acrylic, our filters are specifically produced to improve signal to noise ratio in near IR applications. We offer three wavelength cutoffs to best meet our customer's requirements: 570nm, 600nm and... [See More]
- Materials: Acrylic / Acrylate; Plastic / Polymer
- Thickness: 7.87E-4 to 0.0049
- Enhancement / Features: Abrasion / Scratch Resistant (optional feature); Anti-Reflection / Anti-Glare (optional feature); Coated; Hard Coat / Thin Film (optional feature)
- Color: Rose