Sapphire Meniscus Lenses
from Foctek Photonics, Inc.
FOCtek provides five kinds of spheric lens forms, or shapes, that determine the imaging Characteristics. of the lenses, they are plano-convex, plano-concave, Double-convex, Double-concave and Meniscus. Plano-convex lens has a positive focal length, which makes it ideal for collecting and focusing... [See More]
- Materials: BK7 Glass; Calcium Fluoride; Sapphire; H-K9, Fused Silica, N-SF10, Silicon
- Surface Flatness: λ/4; <1.5?
- Surface Quality: 10-5 Scratch / Dig; 60-40 Scratch / Dig
- Lens Features: Antireflection Coating (optional feature)
from BRD Optical Co., Ltd.
Meniscus Cylindrical Lens can increase the NA of the system while only adding slightly to the total spherical aberrations. The Negative Meniscus Lens is used to increase the focal length of another lens while maintaining the angular resolution of the optical assembly. This lens shape is best used... [See More]
- Materials: Sapphire; Optical Glass, Fused Silica
- Center Thickness: 2 to 20
- Lens Application: Visible
- Surface Quality: 20-10 Scratch / Dig; 40-20 Scratch / Dig; 60-40 Scratch / Dig
from KENTEK Corporation
Optics are used in a wide variety of applications, including the collection of light and images and modification of laser energy through collimation, convergence, and divergence. With the many available laser wavelengths and multitude of laser applications, selecting the appropriate optics is... [See More]
- Materials: BK7 Glass; Germanium; Sapphire; Zinc Selenide; Ultra-violet grade Fused Silica; Plastic, Quartz, Silicon