Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Creep Test Machines Kappa-Series High precision, versatile usable and therefore cost effective creep testers: High stiffness, precision and durability by 4 columns design High quality components like the testing software testXpert® II and
- Display / Interface: Computer Interface
- Force / Load Capacity: 11240 to 56200 lbs
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Flexure / Bending
- Stroke / Travel: 49.21 inch
Standards and Technical Documents - Metallic materials -- Verification of static uniaxial testing machines -- Part 2: Tension creep testing machines -- Verification of the applied force -- ISO 7500-2:2006
Description: ISO 7500-2:2006 specifies the verification of testing machines used for uniaxial creep testing in tension in accordance with ISO 204. The verification consists of a general inspection of the testing machine, and a verification of the force applied by theShow More
Supplier: Epsilon Technology Corp.
Description: This model meets many of the needs for testing asphalt core samples, in 4 and 6 inch diameters. The unit meets test method requirements for strain measurement developed under the U.S. Federal Highways SHRP program. These extensometers are for creep compliance, tensile strength
- Test Applications: Creep / Stress Relaxation, Tensile, Specialty / Other
- Test Temperature: -40 to 212 F
- Type: Extensometer
Standards and Technical Documents - Plastics -- Determination of creep behaviour -- Part 1: Tensile creep -- ISO 899-1:2003
Description: ISO 899-1:2003 specifies a method for determining the tensile creep of plastics in the form of standard test specimens under specified conditions such as those of pretreatment, temperature and humidity. The method is suitable for use with rigid and semi-rigid non-reinforced, filled andShow More
Supplier: Zwick USA
Description: Single Screw Testing Machines Single-screw testing machines are used primarily for tests in which load-frame stiffness is subject to particularly high demands. Typical applications include low-cycle fatigue tests, creep tests, fracture
- Force / Load Capacity: 56200 lbs
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Fatigue / Cyclic
- Test Speed: 1.97E-5 to 23.62 in/min
Description: Instron® electromechanical universal testing machines perform tensile, compression, bend, peel, tear, and other mechanical tests on materials and products to ASTM, ISO, and other industry standards. These systems are available in a range of sizes and maximum force capacities.
- Application Software: Yes
- Display / Interface: Video / Graphic Display, Computer Interface
- Force / Load Capacity: 22480 to 134880 lbs
- Mechanical Test: Tensile, Compressive, Adhesion (Bond / Peel), Ductility, Creep / Stress Relaxation, Drop / Shock, Fatigue / Cyclic, Friction / Wear, Flexure / Bending, Impact Toughness, Shear / Torsion, Universal, Specialty / Other
Standards and Technical Documents - Household sewing machines -- Determination of creep of one ply of material over another -- ISO 4818:1984
Description: The method is applicable to motor-operated household sewing machines, but it may also be possible to apply it to hand- or treadle-operated machines. Includes additionally to definition, principle, preparation of the sewing machine, procedure, expression of results andShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Plastics -- Determination of creep behaviour -- Part 2: Flexural creep by three-point loading -- ISO 899-2:2003
Description: ISO 899-2:2003 specifies a method for determining the flexural creep of plastics in the form of standard test specimens under specified conditions such as those of pretreatment, temperature and humidity. It applies only to a simple freely supported beam loaded at mid-span (threeShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Standard Test Methods for Conducting Creep, Creep-Rupture, and Stress-Rupture Tests of Metallic Materials -- ASTM E139-11
Description: 1.1 These test methods cover the determination of the amount of deformation as a function of time (creep test) and the measurement of the time for fracture to occur when sufficient force is present (rupture test) for materials when under constant tensile forces atShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Standard Test Method for Measurement of Creep Crack Growth Rates in Metals -- ASTM E1457-00
Description: 1.1 This test method covers the determination of creep crack growth rates in metals at elevated temperature using compact type, C(T), (see Fig. 1) specimens subjected to static or quasi-static loading conditions. The time rate of crack growth, a(t) or da/dt is expressed in terms of theShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Standard Test Method for Measurement of Creep Crack Growth Times in Metals -- ASTM E1457-15
Description: 1.1 This test method covers the determination of creep crack initiation (CCI) and creep crack growth (CCG) in metals at elevated temperatures using pre-cracked specimens subjected to static or quasi-static loading conditions. The solutions presented in this test methodShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Standard Test Method for Measurement of Creep Crack Growth Times in Metals -- ASTM E1457-07
Description: 1.1 This test method covers the determination of creep crack growth (CCG) in metals at elevated temperatures using pre-cracked specimens subjected to static or quasi-static loading conditions. The time (CCI), t0.2 to an initial crack extension dai = 0.2 mm from theShow More
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: analysis (DMA), tensile testing, compression testing, creep testing For a partial list of ASTM standards performed by Cambridge Polymer Group, please see ASTM Standards. Cambridge Polymer Group provides testing services of polymeric materials with state-of-the- art
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Coatings / Paint, Drugs / Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Consumer Products, Industrial, Instruments / Sensors, Legal / Forensics, Medical Devices / Equipment, Paper / Plastic Packaging, Rubber Products, Specialty / Other
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Dimensional Gaging, Mechanical / Structural (Static Load / Stress), Optical Testing, Performance Testing, Physical Properties Testing, Specialty / Other
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: resistance, stress rupture, and fatigue limit. How Element experts conduct mechanical testing The instruments and machinery you'll find in a Element mechanical testing department may include universal test machines, microhardness testing and hardness testing
- Capabilities: Component / Product Testing, Component / Product Comparisons, Certification / Qualification, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, In-Process In-Line Testing, Performance Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Test Development, Test Fixtures
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Products (Equipment / Devices), Samples / Materials
- Industry Applications: Aerospace / Avionics, Appliances, Automotive, Building & Construction, Battery / Energy Products, Coatings / Paint, Electrical / Electronics, Food / Drugs, Health Care / Medical, HVAC, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Materials, Nuclear / Utility, Paper / Plastic Packaging, RF / Wireless Products,
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only, Europe Only
Supplier: Fuji Impulse America Corp.
Description: To verify the consistent sealing quality, this totally innovative medical sealer, MS-451PV integrates in-process seal test devices - Peel Tensile Tester and Visual Inspection Unit. MS-451PV is distinguished from any other sealers in the market for its original self-inspection functionality
- Automation: Manual, Semi-Automatic
- Closing Method: Heat Seal
- Features: Processor Interface
- Goods: Consumer Packaging
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: ARAMIS is a powerful optical system for measurement of complex materials and structures for their 3D deformation and strain during loading. This tool is a highly robust, full-field, non-contact strain measuring testing device. The system offers a non-contact measurement of 3D deformation andShow More
Supplier: Trilion Quality Systems
Description: : - 3D measurement of movement, deformations and vibrations - Verification of conceptual design studies and numerical simulations - Measuring dynamic behavior, rise and fall of structural vibrations to 250 Hz (full-frame, Nyquist criteria) - Load, creep and aging tests includingShow More
Description: METALLIC MATERIALS - VERIFICATION OF STATIC UNAXIAL TESTING MACHINES - PART 2: TENSION CREEP TESTING MACHINES - VERIFICATION OF THE APPLIED FORCEShow More
Description: METALLIC MATERIALS - VERIFICATION OF STATIC UNIAXIAL TESTING MACHINES - PART 2: TENSION CREEP TESTING MACHINES - VERIFICATION OF THE APPLIED FORCEShow More
Description: METALLIC MATERIALS - VERIFICATION OF STATIC UNIAXIAL TESTING MACHINES - PART 2: TENSION CREEP TESTING MACHINES - VERIFICATION OF THE FORCE APPLIEDShow More
Supplier: Interface, Inc. - AZ
Description: compression More Information The SM is a low cost highly accurate unsealed load cell for test machine and other general purpose applications
- Category of Device: Sensor / Transducer
- Force / Load Rating: 10 to 1000 lbs
- Force Measured: Tension, Compression
- Load Cell Package: S-beam
Supplier: Epsilon Technology Corp.
Description: available on request). This can be used directly by data acquisition systems. It usually can be routed to a DC input channel on most test machine controllers as well.
- Standard: ASTM
- Test Applications: Fatigue / Cyclic
- Test Temperature: Up to 540 F
- Type: Specialty / Other
Supplier: Fluoro-Plastics, Inc.
Description: Fluoro-Plastics offers modified PTFE basic shapes and machined parts. The new material offer engineering products with higher permeation resistance, lower creep, smoother surfaces and better high-voltage dielectric properties. Modified PTFE has the same performance characteristics of
- Carrier / Backing Material: Fluoropolymer, Plastic / Polymer
- Dielectric Strength: 1.97E7 V/m
- Features: Abrasion / Scratch Resistant, Dielectric / Insulating
Description: receptacle. Up to 3 ton capacities for heavy-duty industrial applications. Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease. Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit. Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet
- Hoist Mounting: Suspension Hook, Trolley Mount, Base/Lug Mount
- Lift: 15 ft
- Line Type: Chain
- Load Capacity: 1000 lbs
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
New non-rising, smooth-flow stem design
• Machined body constructed of Kynar® 740 PVDF • Metal-ion free EPDM • Choice of fused spigots • Proprietary Plast-O-Matic pre-assembly cleaning procedure • 8 hour cold/8 hour hot DI rinse • Final Class 100 clean and double bag procedure (read more)
Browse Pressure Regulators Datasheets for Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Engineered Plastics Bearings
, high compressive strength and creep resistance, low thermal expansion and good thermal conductivity. The EP™ series covers a wide range of applications within the scope of their material properties. They can be found in many different types of equipment, including agricultural equipment (read more)
Browse Plastic Bearings Datasheets for GGB
Conduct Research Top
Accurately measuring ultraslow motion
Creep testers advance to the digital age. This ATS creep-test machine features a Virtech extensometer (inset) with Heidenhain Specto photoelectric gauge. Replacing analog LVDTs with digital gauges permits automated testing along with higher reliability and accuracy. Heidenhain Specto linear gauges
More Information Top
Creep & Fracture in High Temperature Components
A test facility is a lever-style creep testing machine with electric furnace.
Creep and fracture of engineering materials and structures
Creep tests were performed in purified argon in tensile creep testing machines with the nominal stress maintained constant to within 0.1 % up to a true strain of about 0.35.
Statistical and probabilistic modelling of uniaxial creep life of a Ti-6246 alloy
c number of creep test machines E[Xj] mean value for all Xi values obtained on machine j under unchanging test conditions f(Zi;l) .
Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants: Proceedings from the Seventh International Conference 2013
A universal testing machine (SHIMADZU Autograph/AG-I, 100kN) and a creep testing machine with a level system (lever ratio of 1:10) were used in tensile and creep tests, respectively.
Tensile Shear Creep Test of Steel-Balsa-Steel Sandwich Panel as Floor Deck (II) : Development of Simple Shear Creep Test Machine .
Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference (2010)
In this project, a creep testing machine was combined with an energy selective type high speed positron beam generator .
Status of Testing and Characterization of CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230
One tensile and ten creep testing machines were planned to be refurbished during FY06 for testing CMS Alloy 617 and Alloy 230.
The Integrity of ACSR Full Tension Single-Stage Splice Connector at Higher Operation Temperature
The calibration block is shown in the bottom left and the Laser Mike calibration band is shown to the right at the end of extensometer......................................................5-5 Figure 5-8 ATS creep test machine ’s set-up with the environmental chamber and …
Creep Test of Tuff for Over Thirteen Years and its Know-How
In this study, a creep testing machine was developed for long-term continuous use.
Effect of oxidation on creep data: Part 1 – Comparison between some constant load creep results in air and vacuum on 2¼Cr–1Mo steel from 600 to 700°C
Figure 2 Schematic drawing of main components of creep testing machine and vacuum chamber.