from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Textiles or Fabrics; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Practically any Substrate Wet or Dry
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Type / Form: Sealant; Liquid
- Composition: Unfilled
from Durabla Canada Ltd. - Gasket Resources Inc.
Media: steam, oils, water, dilute acids/alkalis, inert gases [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant; Sheet or Film
- Composition: Filled