Wood / Wood Product Caulk, Grout, and Joint Compounds Datasheets
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
ELASTOSIL ® 5100 is a one-component, acid-curing, low modulus silicone sealant for sanitary applications. Special features. suitable for use in sanitary areas. non-sag. ready gunnability at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures. flexible at low (- 40 °C) and high temperatures... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Wood; Paint
- Chemical System: Silicone; Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant; Gel
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
from Acoustical Solutions, Inc.
Acoustical Caulk is a non-flammable, latex based sealant specially designed for the reduction of sound transmission and drafts in all types of wall systems. Acoustical Caulk remains flexible and adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, gypsum board and most other building materials. Acoustical... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Gypsum Board
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component
from Applied Industrial Technologies
5 gal Kit; a Two-Component, Rapid-Setting Concrete Repair and Grouting System; Chemical Resistant to Most Common Liquids and Chemicals; Bonds to Concrete, Wood, Glass, and Steel [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Metal; Wood
- Cure / Technology: Two Component
- Type / Form: Sealant
- Use Temperature: ? to 2000
from Dampney Company, Inc.
Hi-Temp Lab-metal is ready-to-use right from the can. Developed for difficult repairs subject to excessive heat, Hi-Temp Lab-metal withstands temperatures as high as 1000ºF. [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Plastic; Wood
- Composition: Filled
- Type / Form: Leveling Filling
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying; Thermoset
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed... [See More]
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Concrete, Masonry; Composites; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic; Porous Surfaces; Rubber or Elastomer; Textiles or Fabrics; Wood; Dissimilar Substrates; Practically any Substrate Wet or Dry
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Type / Form: Sealant; Liquid
- Composition: Unfilled