Aerospace Caulk, Grout, and Joint Compounds
from Wacker Chemical Corp.
One-component, acid-curing, low-modulus silicone sealant for glazing and industrial applications. ELASTOSIL ® 4100 cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible silicone rubber. Special features. suitable for use in sanitary areas. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine; Construction; OEM or Industrial
- Chemical System: Silicone; Elastomeric
- Type / Form: Sealant; Gel
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component; Reactive or Moisture Cured; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine; Sanitary; Military; Construction; OEM or Industrial
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Type / Form: Sealant; Liquid
- Composition: Unfilled