Dissimilar Substrates Caulk, Grout, and Joint Compounds
from Acoustical Solutions, Inc.
Acoustical Caulk is a non-flammable, latex based sealant specially designed for the reduction of sound transmission and drafts in all types of wall systems. Acoustical Caulk remains flexible and adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, gypsum board and most other building materials. Acoustical... [See More]
- Type / Form: Sealant
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset; Single Component
- Chemical System: Elastomeric
- Features: Flexible; UL Rating; Water Based
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen No. F-370 is a catalyzed hydrophobic polyurethane liquid. No. F-370 expands when it meets any source of water or moisture before curing. No. F-370 adheres tenaciously to practically any substrate - wet or dry. Grout No. F-370 is used to stop leakage through cracked or honeycombed... [See More]
- Type / Form: Sealant; Liquid
- Composition: Unfilled
- Chemical System: Polyurethane
- Cure / Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured
from Acoustiblok, Inc.
Acoustiblok Sound Sealant is a fire-rated caulk with superior acoustical isolation properties, formulated to bond to Acoustiblok material. All joints and penetrations in Acoustiblok material must be sealed, to obtain rated sound reduction values. Available in 10 oz & 29 oz tubes, and 20 oz... [See More]
- Type / Form: Sealant; Gel
- Substrate Compatibility: Dissimilar Substrates; Acoustiblok
- Cure / Technology: Single Component; Room Temperature Vulcanizing or Curing
- Industry: Construction; Soundproofing