Electronics Gas Dryers, Filters, and Purifiers Datasheets
from Advanced Gas Technologies
Process Air and Gas Filtration. Air, gas, steam and liquid filtration available. Applications include food, beverage, electronics, paint and pharmaceutical industries. Aluminum, plastic and stainless steel housings available. Filters and replacement elements are available from Balston (Parker) and... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Paint and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Housing Material: Aluminum (optional feature); Plastic (optional feature); Steel - Stainless (optional feature)
from Shelco Filters - Division of Tinny Corp.
Sintered carbon filter performs dual function role as activated carbon filter and 5 micron nominal sediment filter. Acid washed carbon provides high adsorptive capacity and efficiency for reducing chlorine taste and odors and organic chemicals. No Release of Carbon Fines. Continuous lengths from 9... [See More]
- Application / Industry: Aerospace / Defense; Electronics; Food or Beverage Processing; Hydrocarbon; PoolSpa; Semiconductor
- Maximum Pressure: 250
- Filtration Grade: 5.00
- Maximum Temperature: 125
from Pentair Industrial
Biflex Series BF-200AB Absolute* Pleated Cellulose Polyester Cartridges are the benchmark for critical industrial applications that demand optimal fluid filtration. [See More]
- Application / Industry: Biopharmaceutical; Electronics; Hydrocarbon; WaterSupply; Aqueous Fluids, Chemicals, Photographics
- Element Size: 2.25" to 2.75" Dia. X 5" to 40" lg.
- Filtration Grade: 7.00 to 100.00
- Filter Medium Material: Cellulose; Polyester
from Unique Wire Weaving Company, Inc.
36" wide stock width, custom options available [See More]
- Application / Industry: Biopharmaceutical; Electronics; Power Generation; Semiconductor
- Filter Medium Material: Metal Fiber; Aluminum
- Type: Cartridge; WireMesh
- Additional Features: Reusable