λ/5 Cylindrical Lenses
from BRD Optical Co., Ltd.
Achromatic Lenses are used to minimize or eliminate chromatic aberration. The achromatic design also helps minimize spherical aberrations. Achromatic Lenses are ideal for a range of applications, including fluorescence microscopy, image relay, inspection, or spectroscopy. An Achromatic Lens, which... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/2; λ/4; λ/5; λ/8
- Center Thickness: 5 to 50
- Lens Application: Visible
- Length: 6 to 200
from Fairfield Crystal Technology, LLC.
OPTICAL COMPONENT MANUFACTURING. Fairfield Crystal provides component manufacturing for your most challenging designs and applications. Combined with our expertise in crystal growth our component fabrication team is able to manufacture highly polished single crystal lenses, prisms, wedges,... [See More]
- Surface Flatness: λ/2; λ/4; λ/5; λ/8; λ/10; λ/20
- Materials: Calcium Fluoride; Zinc Selenide
- Lens Application: Infrared; Visible; Ultraviolet
- Surface Quality: 10-5 Scratch / Dig; 20-10 Scratch / Dig; 40-20 Scratch / Dig; 60-40 Scratch / Dig; 80-50 Scratch / Dig