575 / 60 / 3 Chillers (industrial) Datasheets
from Advantage Engineering, Inc.
Portable chillers are refrigeration systems used to cool fluids to support industrial process cooling requirements. Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed and include an internal reservoir and pumping system. Air-Cooled portable chillers used indoor ambient air to cool the... [See More]
- Power Source: 208-230/60/3; 460/60/3; 575/60/3
- Cooling Capacity: 65.0
- Application: Industrial; Process
- Discharge Temperature: 20 to 80
from BERG Chilling Systems, Inc.
Specifically engineered for ice and curling rinks [See More]
- Power Source: 460/60/3; 575/60/3
- Condenser Cooling: Air-Cooled (optional feature); Water-Cooled (optional feature)
- Application: Industrial; HVAC; Other; Ice Rinks
- Control Panel Features: Local