Screen Printing / Selective Coating Resurfacing, Recoating, and Refinishing Services
from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Capabilities - Recoating: Dip or Immersion Coating; Painting; Powder Coating; Thermal Spraying; Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Black Oxide; Plating; Thin Film Coating; Adhesives or PSA; Chemical Finish or Conversion
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Anodizing; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Electropolishing; Mirror Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Washing; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from Materials Processing Inc./Mexico Painting Inc. (Materials Processing Div.)
Leveraging the strengths of 25 years in the industry and the capabilities of three large-scale facilities in the U.S. and Mexico, MPI delivers world-class quality for every client. Three coating facilities. Ten paint lines. Eight pre-treatment lines. Proven technology. Highly experienced personnel. [See More]
- Capabilities - Recoating: Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Painting; Phosphate Coating; Powder Coating; Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Large Structures or Facilities
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Abrasive / Blasting; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Washing; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Phosphating (Manganese Zinc Iron)
- Company Information: Materials Processing Inc. and Mexico Painting Inc. leverages 25 years in the industry to deliver world-class quality to every client. Our proficiency, ingenuity, application processes, and value-added services, assures customers quality and satisfaction.
- Certifications: QS 9000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD