On-site / Field Work (Buildings / Facilities) Resurfacing, Recoating, and Refinishing Services
from Lambda Technologies
Lambda Technologies has taken surface enhancement to a new level designing and introducing residual stress distributions that improve component performance and damage tolerance without changing either the material or the component design. Lambda's patented Low Plasticity Burnishing (LPB) processing... [See More]
- Company Information: Low Plasticity Burnishing and related surface treatments can be used to add a layer of compressive residual stress to improve component performance, reduce maintenance costs, and allow material substitution in ways that were never before possible.
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Electropolishing; Peening
- Capabilities - Recoating: Large Structures or Facilities
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; FDA Registered; OEM Specific
from Materials Processing Inc./Mexico Painting Inc. (Materials Processing Div.)
Leveraging the strengths of 25 years in the industry and the capabilities of three large-scale facilities in the U.S. and Mexico, MPI delivers world-class quality for every client. Three coating facilities. Ten paint lines. Eight pre-treatment lines. Proven technology. Highly experienced personnel. [See More]
- Company Information: Materials Processing Inc. and Mexico Painting Inc. leverages 25 years in the industry to deliver world-class quality to every client. Our proficiency, ingenuity, application processes, and value-added services, assures customers quality and satisfaction.
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Abrasive / Blasting; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Washing; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Phosphating (Manganese Zinc Iron)
- Capabilities - Recoating: Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Painting; Phosphate Coating; Powder Coating; Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Large Structures or Facilities
- Certifications: QS 9000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; TS 16949; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Chemical / Isotropic (ISF); Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Capabilities - Recoating: Chemical Finish or Conversion; Large Structures or Facilities
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000