Titanium Nitride Coating Resurfacing, Recoating, and Refinishing Services
from Impreglon, Inc.
Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,... [See More]
- Capabilities - Recoating: Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Electrocoat; Hardfacing; Applied / Spray On Liners; Plastic Coating; Thermal Spraying; Titanium Nitride; Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Ceramic Coating
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Honing or Superfinishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Immersion Washing; Sanding or Grinding; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Company Information: Impreglon offers coating services based on fluorpolymer, plastics, metal and ceramic or combinations thereof for all branches of industry, such as aerospace, chemicals, printing, automotive, plastics, food products, paper and packaging.
- Certifications: Certified according to ISO 9001:2008; DuPont Licensed Industrial Applicator; Whitford Quality approved Coater; ITAR Registered
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Capabilities - Recoating: Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Hardfacing; Phosphate Coating; Plastic Coating; Powder Coating; Thermal Spraying; Titanium Nitride; Web or Continuous Sheet; Plating; Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Ceramic Coating; Chemical Finish or Conversion
- Capabilities - Cleaning / Surface Preparation: Anodizing; Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Electropolishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Immersion Washing; Sanding or Grinding; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008