Specialty / Other Metal Billets, Slabs, and Blooms
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Specifications: CDA; UNS; RWMA Class III
- UNS Number: 18000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Applications: Wear resistant parts or tooling
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Ranging from aluminum bronzes to high tin bronzes, these alloys are recognized by the Copper Development Association (CDA) and are manufactured to ASTM specifications. [See More]
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; ASARCON
- UTS: 45000
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Yield Strength (YS): 21000